Northamptonshire’s Finds Liaison Officer, Eleanore Cox, will be returning to Daventry Museum from 11.00am to 1.30pm inspecting and recording your finds on Friday 17th September 2021.
Eleanore is part of West Northamptonshire Council and works for The Portable Antiquities Scheme, a partnership project which records archaeological objects found by members of the public in order to further our understanding of the past.
Prior to attending this event, please book a 15-minute time slot between 11:00 – 13:30.
Please book by emailing [email protected]
When attending this event please:
- Wear a face mask/covering (unless medically exempt)
- Prepare your finds in advance to avoid overrunning into another time slot, objects should be bagged with find spots. Treasure should have find spot information and land owner information with it.
- Maintain social distancing and follow the one-way system put in place by Daventry Museum.
- Bring your own pen to sign documents with.
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
There is a maximum occupancy of 10 people in the Museum at any one time, please do keep this in mind when visiting the event, as the museum is open to public during this time.