Daventry Museum aims:
- To provide a friendly welcoming museum, with regularly changing exhibitions and wide ranging engagement with visitors and users.
- To communicate a sense of the town and its identity and the contrast between the past and present.
- To develop and deepen visitor and user understanding of the history of Daventry and of contemporary issues in the town.
- To engage in a dialogue with audiences, enabling visitors to record their feelings and memories in the museum.
- To work with local communities to further develop the museums collections, including contemporary collecting.
- To develop our visitors to include families, young people, schools and specialist interest groups.
- To provide a range of opportunities for volunteers to become involved in the running of the museum.
- To enable the Town Council building to develop as a cultural Hub for the Town