Welcome back, we’ve missed you!
We reopened our doors on Tuesday 18th May and are so pleased to be able to welcome you back to the museum.
Here’s a few things you need to know before visiting Northamptonshire’s reigning Heritage Site of the Year 2019, (that’s us by the way), and to give you an idea of what to expect when you walk through our doors, please view our welcome back video below.
- Pre-booking is required on our next Saturday open day on 3rd July and are allocated to 1 hour visiting slots starting at 10am, 11am, 12pm 1pm 2pm and 3pm. Visiting numbers will be limited to enable social distancing. Please click here to book.
- During the week you do not have to pre-book however, if you plan to attend with a group then please do phone ahead and advise.
- Please arrive at your allocated time slot with your e-ticket or print out of ticket.
- If your plans change and you are unable to attend your visiting time slot then please call 01327 301 246 or email email@example.com as soon as possible.
What to expect on your visit:
- Face coverings must be worn by those aged 11 and above, unless you’re exempt.
- There’s a one-way route signposted through the museum, which is included within the Visitor Handout – map of exhibition & quiz and is easy to follow.
- We ask that you keep a safe distance apart during your visit. Staff are on-hand to advise and there are floor markers throughout the Museum to guide you. Please be considerate of other visitors and staff.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found throughout the Museum. Please avoid touching the museum exhibits.
- We’ve introduced extra cleaning measures for your protection.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Under the UK Government’s NHS Test and Trace scheme(Opens in new window), we’re required to ask every visitor aged 16 and over to provide their contact details for Test and Trace.
- Please follow government guidance(Opens in new window)and visit in groups of no more than six people or a group of two households. Maintain a social distance between people you do not live with.
If you have any queries then please do phone us on 01327 301246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our welcome back video below! See you soon!